Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sissy's Southern Kitchen & Bar

CURRY DEVILED EGGS with créme fraîche & tobiko caviar

I will start off by saying it's a bit on the pricey side, but the food is really good. At some point I put the camera down and dug in, so you don't get to see everything I enjoyed, but everything was good. The food was well seasoned, authentic southern comfort food and don't even get me started on the unique handcrafted cocktails. I personally enjoyed several jalapeno margarita's. If you are ever in Dallas and care to treat yourself Sissy's is where you want to go. 

#sissyssouthernkitchen #southerncomfortfood #goodfood

Hungraciously Yours,

MiMi J


Jalapeno Margarita with  Fresh Blood Orange and Lime

House spiced, buttermilk soaked, pressure fried with whipped potatoes & gravy


LOW COUNTRY GUMBO with crab fingers & andouille sausage

JIM BEAM BOURBON BREAD PUDDING with salted caramel & pecans

No comments:

Post a Comment