Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Restaurant Week 2013 in Dallas

I'm a little late on this, but Restaurant Week kicks off here in Dallas TX in just a few weeks. I myself have never participated in the festivities, but I do plan on doing so this year. 

Restaurant Week is a event that features over 130 restaurants in the DFW area. For one week you can experience fine dining for a fraction of the cost and feel good about it, knowing that part of the proceeds will be going to the Food Bank. The set price for your meal is $35 dollars at each restaurant.

August 12-18, 2013 (Extensions through Aug. 25 or Sept. 1). Special “Preview” Weekend (at select spots): Aug. 9-11.

I plan on starting close to home. There is only one restaurant near me that is participating in Restaurant Week. Culpeppper Steakhouse is located right off of I30 heading towards the harbor. This restaurant has an old west country type look, but the food has a definite elegant flare. It seem worth checking out, and you can beat a three coarse meal for S35. Take a look at the special DFW Restaurant Week menu below.

http://www.culpeppersteakhouse.com/PDF/2013RestaurantWeek.pdf

Here is a link of all the participating restaurants, their menus and websites for 2013. I'll be sure to post my pictures soon.
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/dfw-restaurant-week-2013-list/


Hungraciously Yours,
MiMi J

1 comment: